Thursday 4 August 2011

Girls Cruise - Autmn/Winter 2012/2013 Trend - Transitional

Girls Cruise is a more transitional trend for Autumn/Winter 2012/13 leading one of my favorite Summer nautical themes into a more autumnal story. Keeping to the traditional colour palette of Red, Navy and Blue I am steering away from the traditional stripe combos and translating them into larger scale bold floral's. I am also mixing in appliqués to go alongside to make the range more tactile and fun!
I have been working on a few prints for this theme now. Below is a sneak preview! If you want to purchase prints under this theme please contact me on 07941 205 063 or emikiddy@googlemail.com to book an appointment. Also, feel free to leave comments too!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...