Monday 30 July 2012

Autumn/Winter 2013/14 - Girls Trend - Migration


Following on from my posts last week that introduced my Migration themed trend for Autumn/Winter 2013 for Baby and Toddler boys - here is my Migration trend board for Toddler Girls.

Photobucket

The theme of migration looks at how people migrate around the world taking their values and traditions along with them and how they influence new cultures along the way.


The theme for toddler girls has a strong outdoorsy feel to it with lots of cute woodland animals featured in design and print.

Key Themes

Outdoors
Fairisle
Vintage
Poster
Ilustrative
Folky
Forest
Pattern fill motifs
Stylised Animals

Framed Graphics
Photo Real Prints


You can keep up to date with all my trend research on my Autumn/Winter 2013 and even my Spring/Summer 2014 boards on Pinterest.


Keep an eye out for more trend posts throughout this week.  You can also view all my old trend work by clicking on the trend label or by clicking here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this website wants far more consideration. I'll probably be again to learn way more, thanks for that info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...