Tuesday 10 July 2012

Boys Fashion Illustration

I have recently been practising my fashion illustration.  I love creating illustrations but after University, with the way my jobs were, I became very reliant on computers for everything!  This unfortunately stopped me practising my hand drawing that I had once loved.  I use a pen pad instead of a mouse for work on my computer which combined with the brushes on illustrator being a lot more advanced which allows me to create hand drawn/painted effects nicely in illustrator.  Here is an illustration I created from a picture of one of my designs featured in Vertbaudet in  illustrator.

Photobucket

I hope to create more illustrations in the near future especially of my own featured designs.  Keep posted over the next few weeks for more posts like this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...