Friday 4 January 2013

Boys - Biker Trend - Spring/Summer 2014


As you will see from recent posts, I have been doing a January shop report to see whats in store for Autumn/Winter 2012.  I have also been on the lookout to see all the new Spring/Summer 2014 collections that are as starting to be introduced.  I have been researching into emerging as well as some existing trends and will be sharing them over the next few days.  

Today is a motorbike theme I have come across everywhere.  I know cars and bikes are always popular but its good to see new techniques and takes on ever popular themes.


Key Techniques:

Poster Print
Panel Prints
1 Colour Prints
Photographic Print
Animals on Bikes
Humour

Image Credits:

1. Finger in the Nose 2. Osh Kosh 3. Next 4. Carters 5. Finger in the Nose 6/7. GAP 8. John Lewis 9. Firetrap 10. Osh Kosh 11. Ben Sherman 12. Carters 13. Osh Kosh 14. Adams 15. Adams

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...