Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mystical Circus - Autumn/Winter 2014/15 - Older Girls Trend


It has got to that exciting time of the year again - trend time!  I love coming up with my seasonal trends and get really excited about publishing them on my blog!  Here is my first one and one of my favourites for Autumn/ Winter 2014/15 titled 'Mystical Circus'

It captures a mystical circus adventure with dress up animals, circus themed posters and moustaches!

(Click to enlarge)

Keep up to date with all my trend work on Pinterest and visit my Autumn/Winter 2014/15 board!

Image Credits:

1&2. Paperchase 3. Zara 4. paperchase 5. Maycool 6.Thumbeline 7.Scotch R'Belle 8. 9. Paperchase 10. Matalan 11. Roberto Cavalli 12. Sugar Tart 13. Asda 14. Finger in the Nose 15.C&A 16. Annie Kuris 17. Stella McCartney 18. Paperchase 19. Little Paul & Jo

1 comment:

dawn machell said...

I love your trend boards :-)
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...