Wednesday 3 April 2013

Mystical Circus - Autumn/Winter 2014/15 - Younger Girls Trend


Following on from last weeks Mystical Circus trend for Older Girls - here is my toddler girls version.


(Click to enlarge)

Keep up to date with all my trend work on Pinterest and visit my Autumn/Winter 2014/15 board!


This trend captures a mystical circus adventure with circus themed animals and mystical creatures!

Image Credits:

1. Paperchase 2. Designinspiration.net 3. Steph Says Hello 4. Caroline Johnston.com 5. Andrew Bannecker 6. Sanberg Textiles 7. S6img 8. Mac Jacobs 9. Paperchase 10. Buul on Etsy 11. Brat and Suzi 12. My Little Square 13. Kelli Murray at Society 6 14. My Little Jules 15. Ployvore on Etsy 16. Old Navy 17. Chloe 18. Chloe 19. Smallable

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...